We really enjoyed spending Captain Kidd Weekend at your hotel and all of Josephine’s help! We got to spend some great family time with my brother-in-law, sister-in-law, and our nephew! We enjoyed it so much that we will be coming back down next weekend for my birthday!”
–Jennifer Buckley Gaffney
- The Harbor Light Family Resort is now a SMOKE FREE Facility. Smoking is not permitted anywhere on our premises except for the parking lot.
- No Smoking in Rooms – STRICTLY ENFORCED! ($250 Fine)
- One Parking Space Per Unit – STRICTLY ENFORCED – regardless of unit type. We cannot accommodate oversized vehicles.
- Credit/Debit card in guests name is required at check-in for room security purposes. If you do not have a credit or debit card a $100 cash deposit is required for security purposes…No exceptions.
- Confirmation must be presented at the time of check-in.
- Payment in full is due upon arrival in the form of cash, money order, Visa, Master Card or Discover accepted. Please add 3% service charge to credit card payments.
- Deposit Requirements:
1 to 3 days rental: 1 night deposit
4 to 6 days rental: 2 night deposit
7 days or more: 3 night deposit
- Deposits refunded if notified in writing two weeks in advance of arrival date subject to a 25% service charge.
- Deposits not transferable to future reservations.
- BALANCE ON SPECIALS MUST BE PAID IN CASH ONLY.
- No refunds due to weather or early check-out.
- Reservations held until 7 p.m. unless otherwise notified.
- Misrepresentation voids reservation, and will be subject to forfeiture of all amounts prepaid.
- No bicycles in rooms & No roller blading on premises.
- As a matter of public health, children who are not fully potty trained must wear a “SWIM DIAPER” in pool.
- Sorry, no pets.
- NO disorderly behavior, conduct, profanity, and/or loud music, etc. which in the sole discretion of Management, is inconsistent with the atmosphere of this family resort, or annoys, harasses or alarms other guests, will be tolerated. In such an event, Management reserves the right to ask such guest(s) to leave or remove such guest(s) from the property and take any other appropriate action. No refund will be paid.
- In addition, to taking any other appropriate action, Management reserves the right to remove, expel, eject, etc. from the property, any guest(s) who, in its sole determination and discretion, fail to abide by or violate any resort rule, local, county, state, or federal ordinance, statute, law, and/or regulation. No refund will be paid.