When staying at either of our family resorts in New Jersey, the Harbor Light Family Resort or the Matador Oceanfront Resort, please view our Resort Policies when booking your room.
- The Harbor Light Family Resort is now a SMOKE FREE facility. Smoking is not permitted anywhere on our premises except for the parking lot.
- No Smoking in rooms – STRICTLY ENFORCED! ($250 fine)
- One parking space per unit – STRICTLY ENFORCED – regardless of unit type. We cannot accommodate oversized vehicles.
- Credit/debit card in guest’s name is required at check-in for room security purposes. If you do not have a credit or debit card, a $100 cash deposit is required for security purposes. No exceptions.
- Confirmation must be presented at the time of check-in.
- Payment in full is due upon arrival in the form of cash, money order, Visa, Master Card or Discover. Please add a 3% service charge to credit card payments.
- A 50% deposit is required for all reservations.
- Deposits refunded if notified in writing two weeks in advance of arrival date subject to a 25% service charge
- Deposits not transferable to future reservations
- BALANCE ON SPECIALS MUST BE PAID IN CASH ONLY.
- No refunds due to weather or early checkout.
- Reservations are held until 7:00 p.m. unless otherwise notified.
- Misrepresentation voids reservation and will be subject to forfeiture of all amounts prepaid.
- No bicycles in rooms and no rollerblading on premises.
- As a matter of public health, children who are not fully potty trained must wear a “SWIM DIAPER” in the pool.
- Sorry, no pets are allowed.
- No disorderly behavior, conduct, profanity and/or loud music etc., which at the sole discretion of management, is inconsistent with the atmosphere of this family resort or annoys, harasses or alarms other guests. This behavior will not be tolerated. In such an event, management reserves the right to ask such guest(s) to leave, remove such guest(s) from the property or take any other appropriate action. No refund will be paid.
- In addition to taking any other appropriate action, management reserves the right to remove, expel, eject, etc. from the property any guest(s) who, in its sole determination and discretion, fail to abide by or violate any resort rule, local, county, state or federal ordinance, statute, law and/or regulation. No refund will be paid.